Swampfox Dynamic Route Manager™ (DRM) balances customer experience, attains service levels and delights customer through intelligent engagements to help create lifetime customer value.
Dynamic Route Manager provides comprehensive and flexible customer experience management through an intelligent customer experience and call-routing engine. DRM considers customer segments, business rules, and real-time contact center statistics to provide differentiated customer experience through dynamic application of voice (IVR) and multi-channel applications, routes contacts and calls to contact centers and queues and manages your contact center’s service levels.
DRM DRIVES ENHANCED RETURN ON INVESTMENT (ROI)
- DRM collects contact center statistics and intelligently applies this information to the selection of agent resources, across one or more contact centers (in-house/BPOs) thus improving occupancy, reducing costs and delighting customers.
- DRM considers enterprise data (customer specific), contact center conditions (agents, skills, wait times, etc.), and customer-provided information, to provide the best resource (IVR or agent) to solve customers’ issues, thus increasing their satisfaction and reducing agent handle time.
- DRM automates the process of identifying your customers and verifying their identity to ensure that your applications and agents always deliver a better customer experience resulting in shorter handle times and higher agent satisfaction.
- DRM proactively engages customers with the most relevant self-service interaction (“intelligent greeting”) using context, rules and analytics, thus reducing customer effort and improving containment.
- DRM dynamically introduces services for callback/service level management (First In Line™), proactive engagement (Outbound Campaign Manager™), and customer sentiment (Voice of Experience™) to seamlessly deliver the best interactions, resulting in better customer experience and maximizing lifetime customer value.
- Invokes Intelligent Greetings modules to gather Identification and Verification (ID&V) to gather context for service and routing decisions
- Supports management of hours of operation, calendars, and skill-based staffing for self-service and agent-based service at your contact centers u Supports intelligent orchestration of services for callback offers, survey offers, outbound service enrollment, and custom applications
- Supports customer segmentation through multiple, prioritized routing and contact handling strategies in both Surplus Caller and Surplus Agent conditions
- Manages Surplus Caller Conditions by Business Function across one or more contact centers through percent allocation, estimated wait time, service level measures, and scripted routing
- Manages Surplus Agent Conditions by Business Function across one or more contact centers through Least Occupied Agent (LOA), Most Idle Agent (MIA), Available Agents, Staffed Agents and scripted routing
- Supports Enterprise Level Management through Offline Loading of Configuration, Staging, Commit, Rollback and Export of prioritized management snapshots
- Unified Administrative Interface for Routing, Intelligent Greeting and Vector Variable Administration with full Roles-based Access Control
- Delivers detailed reports and metrics for understanding of customer routing and handling
- Enables digital channel support for Smart Phones, Web Services, and Agent Desktops